by Penny Boreham, Intake Manager
Exciting Job opportunity at Khiron House
I am leaving Khiron House to pursue developing my craniosacral therapy practice. Although I will be sorry not to be seeing clients and colleagues here at Khiron House on a daily basis, and I am hugely grateful for everything that I have learned here, I am also looking forward to developing my craniosacral therapy practice in Oxfordshire and London.
Khiron House is now recruiting my successor.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Intake Manager to join our residential psychotherapy clinic in Oxfordshire; a full time permanent position based in our office in central Oxford, available from Dec 2014 or sooner.
This role is the first port of call for the entire company and both residential and outpatient clinics. We are looking for someone with experience in counselling or therapeutic skills, as well as the ability to understand the therapeutic modalities we offer and explain them to new potential clients.
There are administrative duties in this role as well and you will need:
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Compassion and empathy when talking to the clients
- High attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to a busy environment
- The ability to learn new computer software quickly
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing full knowledge of our clinical services
- Supporting the clients throughout their enquiries, appointments and treatment plans
- Managing client information and working with the Practice Manager to arrange treatment plans
- Working with the clinical director, director and senior consultants regarding assessment outcomes and treatment programmes.
- Maintaining correspondence with all new enquiries to help create sales
- Updating key software to maintain accurate sales projections
- Working with the House Manager of the Residential clinic regarding any potential residential clients
You will be based in our residential clinic and working closely with our House Manager and Practice Manager so the ability to communicate is paramount as well as being comfortable working in a team environment.
The position is Monday to Friday in central Oxford 9.00am – 6.00pm.
Salary negotiable for experience plus possible bonuses.
The role comes with in house supervision.
To apply for this position, please reply with:
- Earliest possible start date
- 300 words explain why you feel you are right for this position
to Romana Akram at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!